Saturday, September 09, 2006

No Protests Please!

I just had to blog this.
Coz I burst out laughing when I read the following news:
"3 PETA Activists deported from Singapore over planned protest"

Lesson 101 in planning a protest in Singapore: Do some homework first.

Rochor Road is not exactly the busiest place to get attention (yah, I know Bugis can be crowded..but compared to Orchard Road or Suntec?). Dunno why lah...the word Rochor Road just tickled me so much - coz I always associate that place with aunties and uncles on their way to that "Si Ma Lu" (4 horse road) temple. Why would these people care how chickens are tortured before they are turned into KFC fried chicken wings huh??? They will still arrive in throngs for - orginal? or crispy?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home