Sunday, September 03, 2006

Directions please.....

Went to Uni for service today.

HopeBrisbane holds their services in UQ (very convenient for us!!). Everything like so familiar...felt like I was back home in youth service. Had a good time worshipping God...finally feel comfortable speaking in tongues, lifting my hands to God and clapping like there's no tomorrow. Not that NewHope don't do that...but the congregation at NewHope is mostly ang mos and mostly adults (older versions than us lah...hee....meany me).

After the service there was altar call...many responded to the various prayer items...leaders were out there praying for others..and I remembered the times when I went out front to pray for others...and now my froggies are doing the same....

So God, where do you want me to move on next? Which church shall I attend? Hope or NewHope? (hmmmm....why both got "hope" one??) Which ministry shall I serve in? You told me it's a season of change for me...but change to what, Dad? Please don't take too long to tell me...I don't wanna stray away from you nor be led by feelings of emotions. I wanna know for sure where you want me to go. So I'll be waiting here at the junction - waiting for the green man to flash..in the right direction. And yes, my ears and eyes are open for those directions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home