Friday, September 01, 2006

5 dreams in a row...

Woo-hoo!!! 1 Sept at last. Internet speed is finally back to normal. We exceeded our 10GB limit this month just to see how much it will slow down. Fact is - it did not only slow down. It CRAWLED. Imagine spending some agonising hours trying to do my research with that speed...Arghh....never again. We will be good and stick to our limit, which is more than enough actually, if we don't DL so many movies etc. Hahahahaha...

Had a sleepless night again. 5 dreams in a row....seldom that I remember my dreams..and so many at 1 go.

Dream 1 & 2 - My grandma was in these 2. She looked young..and we talked alot..in a restaurant, then at an outing. Totally no recollection what we talked about though.

Dream 3 - I'm in a hotair balloon! Dunno where is it..I just remembered going higher and higher...


Dream 4 - This is more adventurous. I'm in a helicopter (the battle type). It was like in a futuristic setting. A pilot was driving the helicopter, zig-zaging along the streets, think we were being chased. Then I think I asked the pilot to stop because I got "car"-sick. Hahaha..

Dream 5 - Wooooo.....this you will envy me. Brat Pitt and Matt Damon in my dreams. Why on earth did I dream of them? (hmm...maybe hubby showed me a taboloid on angelina jolie yesterday).

So...don't blame me for waking at 10am, when I wanted to wake up at 8am to work on my assignments. I did not sleep well...except for the last part. ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home