Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Gossip, gossip, gossip

So fun! I'm researching on the role of informal communication network (a.k.a Gossips) for one of my research papers.

Now girls, there IS a difference between rumours, gossips and grapevines. Don't ask me what yet...I haven't done my readings. Heee....

And...I pon ten class today! Haha...what's a student life without skipping one or two classes? But I stayed up late to do my research last night lah...so actually was tired and couldn't wake up this morning. (Lame excuse huh...)

But I did go to school for my afternoon class. Favourite class mah...so sure attend one. Anyway, I dropped by the library before class to get one article I found online last night. %&^&%$&$%#&*$*&...the article I wanted was in Volume 43, Issue 4. Issue 1,2, 3, and 5 were all there...except the one I wanted!! And the library record showed that it was available. Some inconsiderate person must have read it and dumped it somewhere...now it's lost and I can't use it. Frustrating.

My mood went back up again during class. The presentation group today shared on corporate identity and image. They had a little exercise on Cadbury...and gave us chocos to eat while we did our work. Yummy!!!!

Me watching Australian Idol now. Gosh...they can sing real well! Got a few cute guys..but I think the girls sing better. But it's so reality TV (as always)...everyone who got through to the next round cried and seemed ultra guilty for getting through. Is it really so difficult to just shout "YEAH! I made it! Thank you!"! So hypocritical...come on lah..it's a competition. May the best man/woman wins!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home