Friday, September 08, 2006

How to start?

I've battled with my first written assignment for the past 2 days.
All the drafts and notes are done.

I just need to get the FIRST SENTENCE going! Have been changing and changing that very sentence for upteen times. I have to murder the perfectionist mini-me inside that is creating all the havoc or else I will never move on.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

On a happier note, I'm looking forward to Nov already. MP's coming over for holiday. Should be spending some time in Brisbane, then maybe another state. Sydney? Or Melbourne? Even Fiji Island? Hehe...cannot play too long though. Have to get back in time for Bie's wedding. Year-end is nice...holidays, weddings and more holidays! Countdown party in Bintan! Crazy me...already getting excited about 1 Jan 2007.

This is what life without work should be.....Heee....
Let me enjoy for this 6 months. I promise I will find a part-time job when I start next semester. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home