Sunday, November 30, 2008

Dreams Do Come True

I was clutching my fists as you checked your results yesterday.
I could hear the clicking of the mouse over skype...and when you told me
you cleared everything, I cried.

Tears of joy.
After 9 years of hard work, you've done it dear.
Only the last step to take the professional exam and you can get your "potato chop" and be a full fledged architect.
Yes, you took a longer route. But I never doubted you.
And I'm so proud of you, for being able to sustain your passion for so long. Your perseverance and determination was our impetus for living a life different from our peers.

I'm excited now.
No matter what plans God has for us next year, I know it will be good.
It will be truly a new phase of our lives.


Dreams do come true.
Dare to pursue them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home