Sunday, October 12, 2008

Fun Day Out

Had a long Sat out.
Started with tennis session in the morning. Well, that in reality, only lasted for about 30 mins as I learnt how to serve and catch 1 or 2 balls here and there. Rest of the time I was in the gym running. Hee..
Then we went KTV. I'm hopeless at singing..yet still go KTV. Dunno what's wrong with me. :) But we went on Mamma Mia Mania that day. Look at all the ABBA songs we selected!


Then we went for nice dinner at Fisherman's Wharf @ Clarke Quay. Nice, fresh, fish and chips.



And that's where I supposedly became the clown of the day.
LY gave a birthday present to SZ. It was a flower that grows out of a metal can.
Someone said the metal can got the scent of the flower.
I took a sniff. Come on! Where got?? Only the scent of the metallic can!

That's when the 3 of them burst of laughing, saying that how can one smell metal, and they started getting all their drink cans and asking me to differentiate. Some friends they are.



After the metal can saga, we went to Settlers' Cafe.

Had hilarious time playing some silly games. We love the jurassic park game and the slamwich game. Also played the ghost game, monkey tree game and the real estate game. Made alot of noise..but everyone else did the same.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home