Wednesday, September 03, 2008

New Office Life

1 Sep was a very auspicious day for me to start work. It was IRAS day, celebrating our 60th year of tax administration and 16th year as a stat. board.
So everyone was in celebrative mood! A day of watching live webcast of the celebrations at auditorium, taking souvenir photos, and not doing work! Haha.
And everyone got a 2GB Creative Zen MP4 player. How cool is that!

(We couldn't resist taking photo with this pretty balloon sculpture)

Have been catching up with old colleagues these 3 days. Lotsa things have changed. Work, people, environment. I love my office now. After the make-over, the whole building is brighter and cheerier, with nice colours; break-out corners and very professional looking reception areas for visitors.

My boss comes back tomorrow from her leave. Guess that's the end of my honeymoon period!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home