Sunday, August 31, 2008

Back in SG

Had a good sleep last night. Mum bought me those egronomic pillows supposedly to enhance sleep. Guess I was just very tired. :)

I was a brave girl yesterday. Only cried at the departure gate. It's a massive improvement from 2 years back! Maybe the alcohol Hubs made me drink during our wait really did help to calm my nerves.

The warm humid Singapore air greeted me as I stepped out of the airport and the sneezing begins! I'll have to clean out the room over this week for the sake of my poor nose. I miss the clear air in Brissie!

I'm not going to think of counting down to Hub's return at year end. Sounds too pessimistic. I am going to look forward to new phases in my life from this point onwards. For now, we promised each other that we will be happy in our "freedom" for this short period. I will enjoy my work, my time with mum, bro and friends. He will enjoy his final leg of his studies.

I guess I can say, I'm a happier girl today than yesterday!

Righto, off to have a haircut and crazy shopping to prepare for work tomorrow, followed by dinner with the gals to celebrate MP's birthday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home