Tuesday, September 12, 2006

I Hate Tue Mornings!!

God help me.
I just detest Tue's morning class.
First, the theories bore me.
Second, the students irritate me.
Third, the lecturer's accent exasperates me.

Today J went around the class to ask on our progress for our 2nd assignment. Well, we told him the truth: we haven't started. To be fair, most groups are at their starting stage. I don't think any group already finished all the interviews and are into their analysis stage. J, being nice, proposed that we could postpone our presentation on our assignment from next week till 3 Oct (after term break).

Then this big-headed one commented that he would like to have to presentation go on as scheduled. Though he is "sympathtic" (note the sceptical tone) that some groups have not started (us), he wants more time to review his report if it turns out that he is on the wrong track (our assignments due on 9 Oct). Yah. So clever, then why worry you will be on the wrong track??

Well, in the end, to accomodate everyone (i think everyone else is happy to have the presentation postponed, except one), J said he will discuss our progress next week. Those who are ready to present, can do so.

And guess what. We WILL present next week. Even if it means not sleeping this week. This just gets on my nerves. I was fuming all the way home from school. I need some anger management today. Arghhh!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home