Wednesday, July 15, 2009

The Desperate Housewife

Nowadays
I suddenly get emotional when Hubby asked why I cooked rice for dinner.
I felt that I was not appreciated of the only things I do now....the cooking, baking, cleaning....
I am paranoid about silly things.
I found a hair on Hubby's jacket few days ago.
I insisted it was a blond hair that didn't belong to me though I knew it was mine.
I think I am getting into the desparate housewife mode - longing for attention and affection.
I keep forgetting the hugs and the morning kisses. I keep forgetting the silly things he does just to make me laugh. I keep forgetting the little surprises he makes. I want bigger surprises and actions to justify and affirm my value.
Gosh. This desparate housewife is getting scarier by the minute. No amount of Jeffery Archer and Danielle Steel is going to help. Funny. I didn't turn into Bridezilla 5 years ago, but am on route to become a HouseWife-Manic now. =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home