Saturday, May 23, 2009

1 week to go

Yup. Officially 1 more week before I plant my feet on Brissy soil again.
I pray that it will be a good and fruitful week.
A number of gatherings lined up with friends and colleagues, a wedding to attend and a concert to cheer to.
Haven't started to pack though. Still strategising my luggage space. Haha...
Thanks LY for offering the FedEx box. It will be great help!
Will be spending the whole day at home. Just took out my remaining 2 wisdom tooth(s) yesterday. Now the pain's nearly gone...but nursing a swollen face. Though it's the second time I went through the works, I was still scared stiff at the dentist's chair yesterday. Kind Dr Watt kept asking me if I was ok and if I felt pain - probably he saw that I was clutching my fingers so tightly throughout the whole procedure! Haha. He had a tough time pulling out the 2 little babies...part of the roots were fused with the bones liao. It was not the pain that scared me (actually...no pain at all)..it was the way he pulled at my tooth that worried me alot. :)
But all well's now. And yes, I aim to eat that famous nonya ba zhang by tomorrow. How glut can I be? I already ate durian ice-cream last night. Hahaha. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home