Thursday, August 03, 2006

Think I'm OK

Just came back from Julia's place. Had discussion on our presentation next Tue. Well, we did the usual girls' things lah..gossip, do abit of work, gossip more, do abit of work, and gossip some more. We took nearly 3 hours for a 1 hour-worth of work.

But 3 minds is better than 1. Guess we're all blur about the great big theories. So we will just blur our way through, consoling ourselves that it's only 10% oof the total marks. Coincidently, our case study is on "Donald Burr". Hahaha...

Think I'll do some reading later..then take my afternoon nap. Hubby's classmate coming over for discussion tonight. So will be cooking fried rice...didn't get to cook my nasi lemak yesterday. Too tired after class.

I realised this today - I actually like studying, and the freedom of controlling your own time is liberating. I think I'll be ok. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home